1. Death without repenting (Don’t we all???).
2. Losing a loved one.
3. Heights (And to think I love to fly or dreamt of being Superman when I was younger).
4. Cancer and other major illnesses.
5. Failure in life and after-life.
6. That I will not be a good husband and father in future.
7. My weight!!!
Se7en Things I Like Most
1. Playing football (Be it on the pitch / court, playing it on PC or on my Playstation 2 console).
2. Manchester United
3. Eggs (Any form: Poached, scrambled, boiled, half-boiled, omelette etc. My ultimate vice!!!).
4. Potato cutlet (Bergedil): My personal sambal belacan.
5. Admiring pretty girls (Admire only, nothing more!!!).
6. Singing (Not singing for a day feels as though there is an emptiness in my life…)
7. Slurpee Coke flavour.
Se7en Most Important Things In My Room
1. Playstation 2
Se7en Random Facts About Me
1. I take football too seriously, even if it’s just a friendly. I hate losing and if I were to score, I will celebrate like a professional player with arms outstretched and screaming at the top of my voice. As a goalkeeper, I’m not afraid to scream at my players if they suffer lapses in concentration. When I was in polytechnic, I cried my heart out when 2 of my players walked off the pitch in protest of the referee’s biased decisions and we were disqualified.
7. I despise camping sessions by the beach that my paternal side love to organise. They are so fond of camping that we could have about 12 tents at one go, all in different shapes and sizes. They go as far as Australia just to buy the gazebos and tentages. Whenever we have these camping sessions, we’ll have generators and all, complete with television and spotlights. Passers-by will always stop and admire them. Ok actually I love the camping sessions as they are meant to forge closer ties with my relatives and cousins (my dad has 18 siblings and god-knows how many cousins, nephews and nieces I have), but what I despise is the before and after stage. You see, the intention of organising is to rest and relax but we are only tiring ourselves by setting up the tents and cleaning up afterwards. So it defeats the purpose of “Rest & Relax“.
Se7en Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
2. Go to the Theatre of Dreams – Old Trafford, Manchester, United Kingdom.
3. Teach my kids and later on, my grandchildren to read the Holy Qur’an and see them completing it.
4. To lose this obscene weight and maintain it.
5. See the world – Europe, USA, Australia, Middle East etc. (As though money grew on trees…)
6. Be a better Muslim.
7. Be the best father anyone could dream of.
Se7en Things I Can Do
2. Fart in different tones and types but the best is still the silent killer.
3. Pick my nose.
4. Sing at the top of my voice and causing those around me to cover their ears when I shrill.
5. Whistle through my teeth.
6. Vary my laughter from a Djinn to a Pontianak. (Those who’ve heard me laugh like a Pontianak had nightmares after that. Wanna try???)
7. The gift of 6th sense. I always have thoughts of meeting someone and ended up meeting them a few minutes or hours later.
Se7en Things I Can’t Do
2. Convince people. I make a bad salesman.
3. See red and green dots or blue and purple dots together. I’m colour blind!!!
4. Slip into my size 34 pants.
5. Write with my left hand.
6. Play a musical instrument. I can only sing.
7. Fix spoilt household appliances.
Se7en Words I Say Most
3. Fair enough…
5. Dol betullah dia ni… (You are so stupid)
6. I**p ah!!! (whenever I’m frustrated at someone when the person is asking me to do an impossible task… See??? Told you I am no angel…)
7. An unprintable Hokkien word depicting a certain part of a female’s anatomy. Said whenever I’m angry especially when driving and I have rude drivers zipping past me or cutting lanes wihtout any prior signals.
Se7en Celeb Crushes
2. Sarimah Ibrahim
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Jessica Alba
5. Aishwarya Rai
6. Mahima Chaudary
7. (Local artistes I won’t say who. Make your own wild guesses. More than one here…)