1. Nominations are open to songs/singles/EP and albums that were released in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia from 1 Dec 2009 to 31 December 2010.
2. All Recording Companies and Production Houses are entitled to make nominations.
3. Each nomination for each category must be accompanied by one (1) Nomination Form and Compact Disc, Video (if applicable), Artiste’s biodata and photograph.
4. Each nomination (from SINGAPORE) is to be accompanied by Crossed Cheque amounting to Singapore Dollars Twenty only (S$20), made payable to MediaCorp Pte Ltd. Cheque must be able to be cleared in Singapore directly.
5. Each nomination (from MALAYSIA) is to be accompanied by Crossed Cheque amounting to Malaysian Ringgit Fifty only (RM$50), made payable to Beyond Events Sdn Bhd. Cheque must be able to be cleared in Malaysia directly.
6. The Recording Company will be fully responsible in determining the correct and suitable category for each nomination. Any entry found to contain incorrect information or not accompanied by the requested information will be disqualified. The nomination fee will be non-refundable upon disqualification.
7. Nominations will be subjected to a round of judging by a panel of distinguished judges from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
8. The criteria for judging are set out in the attached terms and conditions. The decisions of the judges are final and conclusive.
9. The closing date/time for nominations/entries is Monday, 25 April 2011 at 5 pm. Nominations should be forwarded to the following address :
Anugerah Planet Muzik 2011
MediaCorp Pte Ltd, Radio
Ria 89.7 FM, Radio Building, 3rd Floor
Caldecott Broadcast Centre
Any enquiries or requests for nomination forms should be directed to Aura Shai.
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel: (65) 6359 7382 Fax : (65) 6359 7500
P.S. Thank you to Aura Shai for letting me share this piece of information…
Categories: Anugerah Planet Muzik